The entire staff of Bikram Yoga Manchester would like to extend our appreciation to everyone for your commitment to enhancing your life through Bikram Yoga. In order to maintain harmony and to preserve the environment, we ask that you read and abide by the following policies:
- Class starts on time, our doors open 30 minutes before class and we recommend getting here early, all students should arrive in good time at least 5 minutes before class, late comers will not be admitted, no exceptions!
- Finish telephone conversations and turn off your mobile phone before entering reception
- Leave shoes in shoe racks provided at reception
- Please keep body and feet clean when attending class. If necessary, feel free to shower before class. As a courtesy to fellow students, please avoid perfumes and colognes. A kind note to smokers: Please brush your teeth and change your clothing before class as all odours are enhanced in the heated room
- All classes are 90 minutes, students are expected to stay for the entire duration of the class. It is important to stay until the end of class. Postures towards the end of the series are designed to calm, cool and re-energize you
- No talking in the yoga studio during the class or after class. When the class has finished, please leave quietly. Feel free to talk and get to know each other before class starts!
- No coloured liquids to be taken into the studio, water only in plastic or metal containers, no glass in studio or changing rooms
- Please no bikini bathing suits or just underwear! Regular swimming trunks are OK
- Unlocked storage is provided for your belongings, please avoid bringing valuables with you as Bikram Yoga Manchester can not be responsible for any lost items. Coin return personal belongings lockers are available for the storage of small items; keys, mobile phone, wallet/purse, etc. (Please bring a £1 coin to use lockers!) No items or bags are allowed in the yoga room.
- Avoid wearing jewellery or watches in class. (Especially beeping watches!)
- If you have any medical conditions, injuries, recent surgeries or if you are pregnant, please advise at reception or the teacher before class starts
- Please line up your mat with the markings on the floor, that way you will not stand directly in front of another student
- Please do not turn or move your mat or towel during the class
- Please use recycling bins in reception for all plastic bottles, glass and Tetra Pacs. Please dispose of any other rubbish appropriately
- To be kinder to the environment and your fellow students, please keep duration of showers to 2-3 minutes
MOST OF ALL PLEASE HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE! AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND...